Telebank was established in 1999 and is recognised as one of the fastest growing and financially sound companies in our industry sector.
Telebank's Portfolio of Services:
With 20 years within the industry; Telebank’s dedicated team are able to draw on not only a wealth of experience, but also unique and pioneering technologies to continue improving our operations; thus ensuring the very highest of service levels paired with a low cost model of operation.
By harnessing the specific skill sets and expertise of the individual businesses within the Group, Telebank are able to deliver a cost effective and tailored solutions. Our clients can choose to utilise the services of just one of the businesses or support from any of the Group.
It is this flexibility coupled with the expertise each business has that makes Telebank the ideal outsourcing partner. The following services we can support you with include;
- Daily Bespoke Data Capture and Response Handling
- Daily Order and Payment Processing
- 24/7 Bespoke Online Reporting System
- Bank Reconciliation
- Inbound Supporter Call Services
- Warehousing, Stock and Returns Management
- Membership retention programmes
- Raffles Appeal Management
- Robust Scanning and Post room procedures
- Email Marketing
- Data analysis and customer insight
- Customer/Supporter acquisition
- Scanning and Data Optimisation
To find out more about how we have helped charities in need of our support, read our case studies.
End to End Operation
In 2017, Telebank became part of The Group, further strengthening the services provided to the sector. The Group collectively can offer a complete end to end solution to the charity sector, from concept, creative and design, to response handling, pick pack and dispatch. The Group’s ethos and operations compliment one another and consist of the separate business entities detailed below:
- Telebank Limited
- Mosaic Fulfillment Solutions
- Committed Giving
In addition to Telebank’s specific services, a snapshot of the additional services supplied within The Group include:
- Personalised printing and print management
- Web to Print and dynamic publishing
- Fundraising and Appeal Campaign Management
- E-Commerce and Online Payment pages
- Direct Debit Management and processing
- Web to print dynamic publishing
- Full BAC’s Management