The GOV website is clear with regards to the provision of Key Public Services which includes charities. Telebank provide vital banking facilities for countless charities, many of whom have launched emergency appeals to support the most vulnerable in our society. We have launched new measures throughout our operation to facilitate this and we will endeavour, throughout these unprecedented times, to maintain our high level of service.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to escalate, we need to control matters as much as possible and keep Telebank a safe working environment. Our site is run by Fullers Logistics who are long term contracted to MARS and so the facilities must remain open to support the food industry, under strict guidelines. The Slough site staff are currently commuting in their own private transport to access the site. The following protocols, along with standard sanitation guidance, were discussed ahead of the Prime Minister’s address and have now been implemented.
Gloves, face masks and hand sanitizer have been provided all round.
Post Room and Banking
- Telebank has a private entrance to the building
- Staff required to work onsite dealing with physical documents including opening or mail and scanning of documents are suitably spaced apart and are wearing gloves
- The post room is to self-contain, using a separate entrance
- No employee other than a member of the post room team is to enter the post room
- Masks have been provided
- Our IT team can all access required systems remotely and securely and are currently working from home
- The Client Services Team, who are in good health are working from home utilising our secure IT infrastructure. Those onsite have adopted social distancing working via alternate desks and have flexible working hours to avoid travelling at peak periods
- Staff onsite to use the private entrance only (Masks have been provided)
- Limited access to the warehouse (Gloves and Masks have been provided)
- Finance can all access required systems remotely and are working from home
- Royal Mail is currently providing spasmodic deliveries due to staff shortages
Company Directors/General Manager
- Diane and Tannis are working split days to work remotely and in the office
The right thing to do now is to act to protect each other – our colleagues, our customers and the communities we live and work in. We exist to help and support our Client’s operate their businesses and organisations.
As you are all aware, a core of Telebank staff and Managers have been working around the clock as a consequence of the unprecedented effects of the Coronavirus.
I am so proud of their dedication and hard work, ensuring our service to our clients has continued largely uninterrupted. In light of this, as a small gesture of our huge appreciation in these stressful times, I will be sending them home early on Easter Thursday 9th April at 3.30pm.
I hope you will all join me in a huge thank you for their ongoing support for all our charities at this most difficult of times.
We will continue to provide updates as and when changes occur regarding the Coronavirus.
If you require any additional support, please do not hesitate to contact any member of the team on 01753 515 522.
I would like to thank all our charities for their ongoing support and your kind words and gifts for the staff, it has been much appreciated and lifted moral during these dark days.
Please keep safe and god willing we will all see each other safe and well in the near future.
Kindest of regards and best wishes to you all,