- 20,000.00 - 23.000.00pa
- Full time, Permanent
Telebank is a Response Handling House based in Slough providing response handling and fulfilment services to charities within the UK.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive Account Manager to work in our Client Services team. The successful candidate will build and maintain relationships with a set number of charity clients and undertake a wide range of administrative duties overseeing the overall running of your allocated accounts ensuring that all day-to-day tasks are being carried out.
Working within our Client Services team, you’ll learn a wide range of skills, from data handling to customer relationship management. As a growing business, you will be given on the job training and on-going mentoring in a close, family like environment.
We are looking for a talented, success driven, motivated individual who can multi-task to high standards, exceed client expectations and is not afraid to take the leap during the busy periods!
You will be a friendly, efficient, and proactive individual, providing exceptional customer service to clients, effectively acting as the first point of call for dealing with internal and external enquiries over the phone and by email.
We are looking for someone who has previous office-based / customer services experience and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
You will have a strategic perspective and undertake additional research to support discussions with clients to grow and up-sell your accounts to enhance the growth of the business.
The ideal candidate will hold/show keen interest in the following skills and background:
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage well with people
- Taking ownership of a client problem, investigating, and following it through to a solution
- Good computer skills including MS Office package
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Confident working within a fast-paced environment
On top of the key requirements, it would be favourable (but not required) for candidates to show skills within the following areas:
- Experience in working with data / data analysis background
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits as part of the role:
- Internal progression with long-term career prospects
- Be part of a fun, dynamic and diverse team
- Extensive scope of knowledge between departments
- Access to the SEGRO discount card
- Working alongside amazing charities and causes
- Part of a fast paced, growing organisation
We know some candidates may be put off applying for a position unless they can tick every box, however if you are excited about working with us and consider yourself to be a suitable candidate, please do apply!
Interested in this role?
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact us today on 01753 515 522 or email your CV to .